Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
Partner means a commercial organisation who interacts and supports the outcomes of the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd
You and your means the user of the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website
Our, us and we means the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd
- Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website is managed by MyOrigins.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website.
- You must not post or transmit via the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by the Co-Op; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to the Co-Op.
- The Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website.
- We strive to protect information you provide on the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We do not share information about you with other organisations without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested or have paid for as in MyOrigins.com.au annual subscription
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
- We take reasonable care in linking the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. The Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website will primarily link to wool industry content or websites known to be commercial partners of the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd. Inevitably there will be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
- Please note that there are exceptions. Due to the nature of merino grower stories, their content may include links to a variety of Australian, state, territory and local commercial websites and organisations.
Linking to this site
- You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that the Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd endorses your website or product
- use Australian Ethical Merino Growers Co-Op Ltd website solely for commercial practices
- change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
- We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
Last updated: 26th March 2018